Sunday 8 May 2011

MACO Magazine

One of my favourite Caribbean magazines is MACO published by Toute Bagai Publishing in Trinidad. I was actually introduced to the magazine in Jamaica a couple of years ago. We were driving and chatting with my friend's Aunt and discussing my love of anything to do with Caribbean Architecture and my friend pulled into a store to pick something up and her Aunt promptly returned out of the store holding a MACO magazine. She handed it to me and said you have to read this then. Now I eagerly wait for my copy to arrive at my home in Canada every few months. This large format, glossy magazine is packed with stunning photography and great articles on interior design, fascinating people, artists and food. I highly recommend this magazine! A lot of my posts will be thanks to this great mag!

No comments:

Post a Comment